Saturday, September 29, 2012

passerby

everyone knows about stranger, now I have a new friend, passerby. someone I feel completely comfortable with without caring about my image. i am thankful to have him with me during tough time though we may have just know each other for days/ week.

D and I had a huge argument this afternoon. I was so upset that I don't know what I can do and I was just crying non stop. I hesitated on sharing with passerby, I mean who will share with a new friend on something personal. I did not share with him the detailed info on what's the argument is about but he sent this lovely message:



so what more can I ask for?

after all the roller coaster, the only place i feel safe and well protected is home where the family members are. thanks mummy love for the lovely presents and I love the new necklace and earring! <3

XOXO!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment