Thursday, September 13, 2012

friends

As time goes by, I realized I stopped making new friends and I restrict people from entering my world. i loves all my friends but it is devastating how friends are your greater enemies.

Friends that I meet out frequently are friends that I treasure the most. Friends who are willing to fork out some time out of their busy schedules are friends that cares for you.

I'm glad for the group of friends that I have. don't try to pretend to be nice to me and interfere my life because I don't need you.

some picture updates.

15th Jul : #shaperun12 with Alice on












First 5km run, second medal! #achievement

Thanks D for driving us to the starting point despite that he had to work after that.

16th Jul marked the first day in the current company.


23rd Jul marked the start of a new semester.

26th Jul : meet up with cercer and mich for a short dinner to update about our life. ❤ both of them



the July happening. Shall really sit down and blog about my BKK trip in Jul, Kukup trip in Aug and the stay cation in Seacare hotel soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment