Sunday, May 29, 2011

sundown 10km

/edit

D and my first ever 10km marathon had came to an end. We started the race and ended the race together.

It was an awesome race and now we are looking at some other race,might want to try 21km too. we used 1hr 17mins and 31sec to finish the race, i was shocked because we aim for 90mins and we completed in 77mins.

The great achievement in year 2011.


 



my greater achievement for year 2011. I completed my first 10km with @ssiang.

the race wasn't a smooth one, I almost vomited at the finished point but still I completed and hey I got my medal.

more pictures another time. I ran better for the first 7km. I'm already happy with the result, I aim for 90mins and I completed at 80mins. cool or not?

shld join more race to motivate me to run. anyway I think I slim down from the training plus the actual run.

time check 0224hrs. gonna head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment