Friday, December 24, 2010

Batam day 2

Batam day 2

We woke up quite early in the morning for the breakfast, the guided tour and the check out. We had our breakfast by the sea, so windy and nice. The breakfast was so-so and the scenery is pretty for photo taking and we can see Singapore Flyer from where we had out breakfast.







We got our favourite kuey lapis from the tour guide and were super yummy. We went for the miniature house...Etc. I’m only keen on the shopping. I got myself a pair of shoes and the polo tee, I think that’s all.

The lunch wasn’t as yummy as what I expected. I can’t believe it; their chilli crab is not like what we saw in Singapore. I don’t quite like the lunch but the amount is worth the value we paid.










The second day and of course the last day have nothing to blog but pictures will do the talking instead.








I love the half dark and white cloud. I was amazed that half of the sky rained and the other half was still clear; means half of the ferry I can feel the rain but when I go to another corner there isn’t any rain.

I enjoyed this short trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment