Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hong Kong Day 1



Hong Kong Day 1:

I will save the grandma story behind this Hong Kong trip with Ms C. Tan for her company over sea trip. D is nice, he took leave just to send me to Changi Airport and drag the luggage for me. We woke up at 6 plus in the morning and head down to Changi Airport by MRT. We had our breakfast there and meet up with Ms C. Tan at Terminal 1.


I was pretty excited about taking the flight; it was my virgin ride okay! We did not manage to get any window seats and this is our air tickets; Cathay Airline.


We checked in early and shopped around the DFS area and finally board the plane before
1010hrs and it was a 3hrs 22mins flight. I was still very excited and i can't believe that I'm going
to on board.



While waitng for the plane to take off, I took a picture of this.



When the plane took off I was so fascinated with the views outside till I’m high up into the sky where there were only fluffy clouds. I was so bored; there weren’t any nice movies to watch so I watched the shows I uploaded into my IPhone.

Lunch was served, and it tasted alright.

Finally we arrived at the Hong Kong airport, was quite upset when my auto roaming is not working (too slow in searching the network) but it was fine after that. Not much picture of the airport, i do not know why either. A map of Hong Kong MTR, just like Singapore MRT.


We got the Airport Express tickets to I forgot the place and took the shuttle bus to our hotel.


These are some picture of the Hong Kong streets, it look exactly like the streets I sees in TV shows. I love the entire vintage old streets BUT I wouldn’t want to live there. I bet there were pests.



This is where our hotel is located at Kimberly Road, the nearest MTR is Jordan. There were a lot of shop and 7-11 around.


Our hotel, The Empire Hotel KowLoon


The interior of the hotel is nice but small.




No comments:

Post a Comment