Friday, December 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday.

28th Nov 2010

It was a lazy Sunday as usual.

D and I decided to go for a swim in the evening and we swam for a fruitful 1 hour and I almost died from drowning. I swam for a lap and stopped a few times of course. So when I reached the 1.8m, which is right in the middle, I started to struggle due to the phobia. So I want to take a break before I continued the other half, and fyi, I’m just beside the side of the pool, I do not know why when I reach out my hand I could not touch the wall so that’s when I was drowned. BUT D was fast and he reached out for my hands and pushes me towards the wall and I was saved.

I stoned for awhile and swam the rest of the distance stop after that. That phobia did not stop haunting me for days even when I’m not in the pool.

After that we went for our dinner and NTUC to get my yearly craving M&Ms mint chocolates loves the colours of the chocolates (lime green, green and white for small packet and white, green and red for the large packet). Whenever Christmas is around the corner, I will look out for the green M&Ms. loves it TTM!

No comments:

Post a Comment