Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hong Kong Day 1 part 2

HongKong Day 1 part 2

We checked in to our room and unpacked the luggage. The room was super small but it was a 4 Stars hotel if I remember correctly. We slacked in the room, watched the MTV channel (the only channel we understand) and off we went to roam the Hong Kong Streets and of course shopping.


Some pictures of the Streets, I love how vintages their building is but I won’t want to stay in such an old house. I even see policeman patrolling around the streets. If I’m given a chance to drive in Hong Kong, I may not want to. I see steep slope everywhere and heavy traffic too.

We walked past a few street searching for the nearest MTR and Cheryl’s boss treated us the Hui Lau Shan, it’s a mango drinks which tasted alright in the beginning but I start to get sick of the drink after that and I think they are make from the real mango.

Upon reaching the MTR station, we bought the Octopus card (an ez-link card), paid by Cheryl’s boss too, and it’s worth HK150.00.The MTR station looks like MRT station in Singapore. The chance of getting lost is slim unless you don’t understand Chinese.

The first stop of the day is Mong Kok; Ladies Market.


We had our dinner at some of the food court, I assume and I had Pork chop rice for HK36, paid by Cheryl’s boss.

I bought quite a lot of stuffs but I forgot to take pictures of them, if I remember correctly, I got 6 IPhone casing for HK106(for sis, D and Me), 2 dress for HK85 (for Peggie and me), a pair of shoes for HK80 and coin pouch for HK25. We actually walked from Mong Kok back to Jordan. Mong Kok is a busy street; there were still crowd after 2300hrs. On the way I remember Cheryl’s boss bought the Ma La fishballs, I think they are yummy though it was a little too spicy.

while walking, we spotted this Watson and Guardian signage.

We had a small supper nearby the hotel before we ended our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment