Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hong Kong day 3 and 4

Hong Kong day 3

It was shopping for the whole day; no pictures because we were too busy shopping. I remembered we had light breakfast nearby the hotel and we started shopping near our hotels area before we proceed to Causeway Bay to Jerdline Market, soga, Time Square and finally Wan Chai.

I do not know what I bought too, I did not record down.

I remember we went to the temple street and tried out the dessert. I can’t remember where we have our dinner and we ended the night early.

Cheryl and I did not want to waste our time so we headed out to Mong Kok again for the last shopping. We chiong like some siao char bo because we scare we will missed the last train back.

The damaged for that day were, 1 top for D (and he did not like it so it's lying in his cupboard now), a puffy short, a wist pouch for dad ..etc.

Hong Kong day 4

We checked out of the hotel and cab to Airport. We did not manage to get the window seats again. I do not know why Cheryl and I were so tired; did we play till night the other night?

This time round our plane is so much bigger but not as spacious. I watch Twilight; New Moon and manage to nap awhile before we reached Singapore. I dislike the weather here so humid. Anyway my dad,sisters and D came and picked me up.

We did not go for any attraction, so the next time if I go Hong Kong again I must really go for the Disneyland, Ocean Park...Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment