Wednesday, December 15, 2010

27th Nov 2010


We headed to the Hainan Chicken Rice Balls located at Jalan Besar which I mentioned in one of the entry that I wanted to try out the chicken rice so badly. We did not have a hard time to locate the place, as usual with the help of our IPhone. When I reached that place, I was kinda disappointed with the place, a typical hawker centre and stall. We placed order and when the uncle served us, he gave us chicken rice instead of the rice balls and I looked at D. We asked the uncle” shouldn’t it be in rice balls? “And he replied must request when ordering.

The food tasted alright although both the rice and meats were cold and I was very disappointed with the appearance of the foods. Maybe I should not expect too much for a hawker centre food. It was not a very enjoyable meal though and we were not full so I treat D Wo ai Tai Mei.

The queue was not very long and short waiting time. We order the set meal that comes with Popcorn Chicken + Cheesy cheese Fries and a cup of milk tea at $6.20. The foods were nice but I still prefer KOI’s milk tea.





We walked to The Cathay to catch Harry Potter 7 part 1. We were pretty excited, making our way to cinema and realized that I got the wrong tickets! :X I got the Friday tickets instead of Saturday, I was pretty upset but that guy, I did not take note of his name and was too shy, actually swapped the tickets for me. I still went for the movie but at 2345hrs instead of the 2145hrs. No grand Cathay, No digital film but we still get the couple seats which is still nice, I believe. D was nice that he did not blame me either.

All the shopping malls were closed and we did not what to do so we walked from The Cathay to Clarke Quey and back to The Cathay.

Caught the 155mins Harry Potter 7 part 1 and I really think it’s much better than the previous. I was awake throughout the whole show and the show ended around 0210hrs? We took 3N home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment