Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Panasonic Lumix LX 5

Finally i got myself a new camera; white Panasonic Lumix LX 5. It was recommended from my cousin who is currently using it too, and i always sees Mag comments about her LX 5 too.

It was a cheap deal, i believe. I got it for $680 with freebies like camera casing (quite ugly), 8gb memory card and lcd screen protector. On top of these, Panasonic is giving out freebies like leather casing, Garskin and travel kit too for people like us who got the Camera in Mid-Nov to end of Dec. I have yet to claim my freebies from Panasonic, maybe i shall do it this weekend.

I hope this camera will serve me well like my sony digital camers which serve me since Poly year 1/2?
I will play around with this camera this Sunday (D's ah ma birthday), Monday (Zoo trip) and of course my 1st Jan Kukup trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment