Wednesday, October 17, 2012

monthly affair

life is good when I have good friends, families and colleague around.

I'm now a confirmed staff, but ... work is fine, being well taken care of and making more friends.

school was fine too, this semester is coming to an end soon. that means exams is coming too! pretty tired over assignments and I have lost the motivation.


sweet treat from my Monday friend on the last Monday lesson.

siao ehx had a mini supper session last Friday, 12th oct.






look at the insane amount of foods for 13 people! we met up for supper and not dinner. I loves the endless jokes, never ending foods and gossiping. another mini gathering on 2nd Nov, sher's 21st!

finally the long awaited Jaybee with beauty and the beast on 6th Oct!


Medicure and pedicure session at holiday plaza. seafoods feasting after that. <3 both on them.

we actually met up for Jaybee session again on 13th oct! this time round we went to bukit indah shopping mall and shop like a tourist.

monthly gossiping session with sanpaksss. a short lunch meet up at jcube.


an happy with them as friends. really hopes that things will stay the same no matter what.

lastly, the number of argument with D have decrease. ikr, theres still improvement to make. am really happy that D can accept all my friends. thank you for trusting and believing me. loves you. no matter how happy I am when I'm with my friends, you are still the one I would want to come back to.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment