Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nike she run sg 2013

another achievement unlock; Nike she run sg happened last saturday #fail I seriously hate how inaccessible it is and in the end we have to cab there because we don't wanna waste our money!


as usual, banana is a must before any run.


another shot of the day. haha because I think the color of the tee is damn nice.

anyway was kinda late for the race but it didn't stop us from running. was glad that I completed the race within my target time. I did not stop to take picture because I do not want to loss the momentum.

D was nice to accompany me to the race, carrying my stuffs and waited for me.


we walked along the expressway and exit at Singapore flyer. short dinner and home sweet home after that.








thank you, D! I'm glad that I have you, I'm contented with you and the simple life that we are leading. simplicity is a bliss! in proud to say that I have a best friend, a soulmate and a family(soon).



exam ending in four more days and I can't wait for the little getaway and some friends time with the dearssss.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment