Thursday, May 16, 2013

ranting

you may change your twitter account, your blog or any other things, there is something that you can't change; personalities.

don't go around telling people that you are a fool because you are not because it's you that my friend is wearing a green hat.

don't go around telling people you have STM because you dont have. people with STM don't go around telling lies after lies to cover all the lies.

keeping quiet doesn't mean I don't know what you had done to me. anyway i am happier with you being my friend with an ed.

I'm sure one day all your lies will be exposed. oh anyway now you do not have to tell your guys that we cancelled our meet out and you don't have to tell us that you are down with a flu because you wanna meet him; we are never gonna meet again.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment