Saturday, May 4, 2013

friend with ed

I was told that having one more friend is better than having one more enemy or stranger. I disagree. apart of me have already given up hoping to meet nice people. I believe I have meet enough of unfriendly and ugly people. just so you know I have the phobia of meeting new people and I find it hard to have confess my thoughts to them. I know this sound pretty sad but I would rather be alone instead of losing faith in human.

I don't have a lot of friends but I am contented with what I have and glad that they stay with me during the tough times. they are friends that worth my effort and times.

I believe I can't accept the facts that my friend have been wearing a mask when we meet. it's only recently I found out all the lies that she used to cover her ugly side. everyone made mistake, I can accept the mistake you made IF you are willing to change but it seem impossible now. ikr, its pretty sad to give up on a friend that you know more than a decade.

anyway, i would really want to thanks the true friend who stay with me no matter how bad the time was.

one last entry to my used-to-be-friend.
hello friend with an ed if there's such word, I know it's impossible for you to face me and tell me the truth, though I gave you a chance to explain yourself. since you chose this, please understand that karma may slap you one day but please don't be surprise. I hope you can respect me as your used to be friend and stop doing all the small actions behind my back.

"what goes around comes around. "

anyway, let me end this entry with 5 positive things that I had done today:

1. being truthful
2. study with the classmate I school
3. another friend-classmate
4. I lost a liar friend of mine
5. 我看开了

I must stay positive to influence the people around me to be positive okay. but I do not know if I tell the friend of mine what is happening.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment