Friday, May 3, 2013

28.04 - PoTeaTo

Another brunch post on one fine Sunday morning with beauty, the beast and I at Poteato located at tiong bahru.

we did not have any hard time finding since beauty is staying at that area. it was surprising empty that morning probably due to the gloomy morning.

while waiting for beauty, beast and I shop around and my magical hand touched that pretty shoes that caught my eyes and the next mins my sandal spoilt. faded, but I din get the one that I like because it doesn't match my dressing.

here a pic of my shoes.



anyway, pictures of the simple and clean cafe that we went.





our lemon earl gray tea





and our nice brunch except for the pancake. pancakes were kinda disappointing because it's too dry.











we were in time for brunch but too early for lunch and we wanted to try on the fries. so the beast actually tried to trick them but fail! so we waited patiently till 10 mins before they changed their brunch menus to lunch.

the first try sides, sweet potato fries


buffalo wings


and garlic fries


we are the happy kids when we left the cafe. we walked around and explore tiong bahru area before we call it a day, the sanpak beast wanna catch star award 2013.





I always have a love-hate friendship with them but still XOXO! they are the one who listen to all my complaints.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment