Monday, January 7, 2013

bye 2012, hi 2013

it was suppose to be post on 31st dec but I'm late. anyway, it's better to be late than never.

it's December again and year 2012 is coming to an end soon!

I'm proud to say that my 2012 is a fruitful and I did things with no regrets! times were tough at the beginning of the year but hey I went through it all. I can't wait to experience my 2013.

Things happened in 2012:

1. Jan is an excited month where D and I BTO for our future home at cck on 6th Jan with the queue number of 134 out of 700+ units. it's another milestone in life. flat selection in 7th March, we got our first choice block, level and unit. after the long awaited second appointment in 21st Aug to sign the agreement of lease. now we are looking forward to 31st May 2015 to collect the keys! exciting much.

2. on our 35th monthniversary, 20th Feb, D got me my first prada wallet. the brand that I have been wanting to get. I'm contented with the prada wallet and it's gonna be the whole year present that include Valentine's day, brithday, Christmas ... etc. what more to ask for?

3. after much procrastination, i left the ex company, like finally. I got a new job with better pay, nearer to my house and school and the good working hours. life have been good so far, though there were some politics going on. with a blink of eyes, I'm alrdy in my sixth month with the new company.

4. did I mentioned that I stopped making friend? okay I lied. I made two new friends; stranger and passerby. I won't elaborate much but I am grateful for them. I almost lost a friend but we have the bond that bring us closer now. thank you for listening to all my nonsenses.

5. we are bidding farewell to huihui who have serve us for the whole year. I'm so gonna miss her dearly. without her I won't be able to see the other side of Singapore and life was good with her.

6. I managed to clear another two semesters on the school! 1.5years more to go. i am happy with the results that I got too.

7. we bought and completed our first 1000pcs of jigsaw puzzle with less than 3 days! great achievement. we bought it as a bonding session, I always take the effort to think of something we can do it tgt. the puzzle was incomplete as we couldn't find the last piece. however we can get it replace for free.

8. we ended 2012 with our virgin photo shoot at MacRitchie Reservoir Park. it was really a great experience. I am waiting patiently for the photos to reach me.

2012 adventures

1. KL trip with the sisters for her virgin plane ride. we took jetstar this time round to KL and took the train from kl all the way to SG. the train was slow but a great experience with D.

2. my virgin bkk trip with D and sis. seriously I need to admit that this is not a wonderful or pleasant trip, but the shopping was good. I almost bring back the whole supermart back.

3. another short getaway to kukup in Aug and Dec with D's coy trip and families respectively. both trips were great but of cux I enjoyed the Dec trip the most! the endless fireworks and singing session. always love the family gathering.

4. a short getaway to Bintan, tanjong pinang with D for a two days one night trip, it was a relax trip with massage and nothing else. Another trip with loves.

lastly, I would like to say I appreciate all the meet outs with friends especially the effort put in for the monthly meet out


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment