Monday, November 26, 2012

trust, space and communication

I have been pondering over what I was told. yes, I did a lot of thinking if what I'm doing is right or what they said are true.

personally, I think trust, communication and space is very important in a relationship. we should treat each other the way we want to be treated, agree?

lesson learnt from the failed relationship; bf/gf is not everything, friends and families who will be there for you no matter how bad times are. I learnt to give him space for making friends as long as he have nothing to hide from me, I'm perfectly alright even if he contact the girl because I have my close guy friends too.

in a relationship, we don't take a day to build the trust instead it takes two hands to clap. each of us have the responsibility to assure each other. so we assured each other by being frank with each other. I don't hide anything from him. Before I share any news with my friends, I will drop him a message and let him know first, so do he.

in this three years going fourth year relationship, we encountered countless communication breakdown and being the the impatience one I'm always the one who fret up and he have always be the one giving him. I'm glad that whenever I start being unreasonable he will just keep quiet instead of shouting and fighting back. he gave me time to clam down and analyze what had happened, whose right and whose wrong. I have a friend who shared with me "because you two are so close to each other, you will tend to throw all your tantrum on him and not others because you know he won't leave you but you are taking him for granted. " so I learnt from her experience.

I am glad that after what had happened, the fights and arguments bring us closer together. we have lesser unhappy moments as compare to the past.

if you think that I'm acting noble or being too confident in my relationship, I would like to say "no, I'm not." I don't know what will happen in future, any betrayal, I know that I need someone who I can confess my thoughts to. life is already way too complicated to handle I hope that I can be myself and not pretend to be one.

these are my thoughts, I'm not pin-pointing on anyone. i need to pen down my thoughts and constantly remind myself on these.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment