Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mitju's Warehouse sales'12 & The Pinnacle Experience

06th April 2012

I managed to win the VIP pass for Mitju’s Warehouse Sales again this year again. I was pretty excited about it as I love buying more new shoes and I’m in need of retail therapy badly. Last year I went to the warehouse sales with my Mum and this time round I went with my sis.

We reached Scape Park just on time before the heavy downpour. We started the hunt since 11plus and only left the place at 1pm near 2pm. We bought a total of 10 pairs of shoes and 2 shades at only $137, super great deal please. I only got 2 pairs for myself, the rest are the sisters’ and mum’s. Sis and I enjoyed the warehouse sales. I hope I will get a chance to go for the next warehouse with VIP pass again. I have been to Mitju’s Warehouse sales for the third times and twice was with the VIP pass.  *Cross fingers* for the VIP pass for the next warehouse sales. 

While I was tidying the shoes in the racks, I realised I still have a few pairs (around three to five pairs that I have not wear before).  I should stop buying more shoes now.

After the warehouse sales, I meet up with D and his mum to his cousin house. A place that I have been wanting to visit but I’m not willing to spend the $5 to explore; The Pinnacle. I got so excited when his cousins invited us to his place. We managed to tour around the Sky garden that is located at level 50, nice view and windy from level 31. If only I have the money to BTO this flat 6 years ago, and it is only 300k plus as mentioned by his cousin and now the flat can be sold at $700k. I really think the past BTO at clementi is really a waste of money as compare to The pinnacle.












After that we went to a country club that is located nearby Cityhall MRT for dinner. Delicious dinner with curry chicken, laksa, pear plus pork rib soup, chicken wings, satays and I forgot what. The parking is SUPER EXPENSIVE please.

 Anyway, I had a great good Friday before I went home and rush the two Group base assignments T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment