Thursday, June 9, 2011

Food: Hatched

Hatch for dinner on 10th June, Friday night with D. Like finally, and it's location is so ulu that we have to walk all the way in but luckily that night was not so hot and humid.

The ambiance was nice and the people over there were friendly too.Please pardon the quality of the picture, i did not bring my camera out that particular day :(

The cute menus.
The salt and pepper

Like the black board behind.

Ice chocolate for me

Pink-grape fruit for him
This is my salmon set, i picked the wrong dish as i like scramble egg more, i had to give D my egg yolk because i don't take egg yolk :( The mesh potato was nice but i got sick of it towards to the end of the meal. 

Anyway i poke the egg and the egg yolk flow out, pretty.
Beef something for him. His was a little too salty and the potato was too dry, but he enjoyed it a lot, i don't know why.

The meal was alright, i would want to go again and try their scramble egg and i will bring my camera along for better pictures. I hate taking picture using my iphone.

I am craving badly for seafoods, i hope i have the time on Saturday to head down to Taman Sentosa for yummy seafood. Next week i will be in Genting for mushroom farm and KL for delicious food too.

No comments:

Post a Comment