Thursday, August 16, 2012

Goodbye.



I always thought
the ugliest person whom I ever met would probably be him and her, I never knew
someone who can get uglier than them, until today.





I thought I was
feeling sad about it but I was wrong, I feel hurt and disappointed that I couldn’t
stop my tears upon hearing it,okay even until now when I'm typing this entry. I don’t understand what and why. I wouldn’t comment
much on this, I will move on with my life since you chose to avoid instead of
bringing out this matter to clarify.





You may not
know how happy I was when you started dating me out and confess your troubles
to me once again after the months of not contacting. Well, all good things have
to come to an end but I never thought it will be so soon.





I know by
asking you to make a stand is by asking if you want your right hand or you want
your left hand. So I will be mature enough by not asking you who would you
believe and whatnots. Be strong and live the life you want.





Take care and goodbye, my
BFF. 


// edit

I am glad that we sat down to clarify the doubts and stood together for one another in the difficult times like this.

at least I know that we can always depend on each other and pull each other when one is falling. it may be hard in the beginning with the tears, disappointments and fears, but it's now over.

thank you for the trust and not leaving each other, bff. Be strong and stay happy always. we will stand by you no matter what decision you made.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment