Sunday, July 17, 2011

pretender

living in a ugly world where no one likes frank and straight forward reply, only pretender wins the heard of all the people.

Sometimes I wonder why am I being judge? Just because I kept quiet all the times or I only know how to cry when I'm troubles and being bullied, I regretted for how I'm being judge the way I am when I'm not.

I'm not a likable person since young. Why? I have been wonder and slowly I came to realize the reasons.

when I was young, I don't know how to fight for my rights and obviously I don't dare to voice out whenever I'm troubled or being bully. I always lost to the cousins, niece and nephew is all ways. they always have a way to bully me, made me cry and in the end I will get all the scolding. why? I'm afraid and no one have ever back me up,not even my own mum. nobody knows how much hated them.

since then I'm being judge as a Crybaby. I regretted not learning the "acting" skills from my sisters. I seriously think that they can act pretty well, it's such a pity that they din join mediacrop. They acted differently at home and in front of my relatives and naturally they will think that I'm a gu pi right. I mind a lot, but I just kept quiet. there were times I even suspected that they have split personalities too.

I'm a straight forward person, I don't beat around the bushes. for example: this after when they were picking the vegetables, A was there helping so my cousins started saying "everyone must learn from A start doing housework ... bleh bleh bleh." so my reply was "I can always hire a maid." so the cousin started " you don't know what a maid can do. she will use the socks to male your coffee." TMD! of course I'm pissed! they started to comment that I'm like one of my cousin who don't like to do all these and would rather have a maid. I seriously think that ignorance people should just keep their mouth shut! you don't live with me and you are in no position to judge me too. I don't do anything in front of you doesn't means that I don't help out at home.

now I learnt my lesson, learn to be a pretender to survive well in this society. I'm still pissed! really.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment