Monday, July 4, 2011

24th




the first day I'm turning 24th, that sounded so old please. No special plan for this year as D had alrdy ran out of idea on how to celebrate my birthday. It gonna be a quiet birthday dinner with no cake, that's the disadvantage of having a sister whose birthday fall on a day before you (her unfinished cake). Anyway another reason is there are too many cakes at home, with the sis' wedding cake too. I love cakes but I will get sick of them soon, should enjoy them and not complain.

nothin special, it's a Monday and I'm
at work now. it really feels good waking up seeing all the birthday wishes at facebook, twitter, whatsapp and SMS. I love the traditional way of wishing ones birthday. Anyway it's the thought that counts.

thank you for making my Monday a great one. this is gonna be a busy week with trimming of hair, facial, doing of medi and of cuz preparation for sis' wedding this coming Saturday. will have a proper post up soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment