Tuesday, May 17, 2011

what's next?

now that show luo's concert is over, I'm kinda look forward to next Saturday my 10km marathon. I wonder how it would feels like, will I be able to complete the race on time?

and of cuz I'm looking forward to this Saturday collection of goodies bag for the marathon and the families gathering after that for the nephew dad's 50th birthday celebration.

let me show off my result for this afternoon ran.


this is my greater achievement so far, 9.45km. I have been slacking too much and too lazy to run, so this afternoon I drag @ssiang86 to run with me and I told him die die also must run 10km so I can have a feel of my marathon next Saturday and yes I did it. okay I know it's not even 10km yet.

now my knees still hurts a little. and it's back to work tomorrow. goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment