Thursday, December 30, 2010

sum up.

24th Dec

D and I decided to have our first time baking session at his house. We went to grab the ingredients and stuffs. We order the 933 Golden Pillow curry too, it was yummy and of course a logcake for Christmas.

We started our baking session late in the night and the end product is way too hard to eat. FAIL! We wanted to make the jellies but I was so tired that I called it a day.

25th Dec

I wanted to head down to town and have lunch with my sisters but I was so lazy that I dozed off and woke up in the late afternoon. So D and I decided that we should head down to Bugis for early dinner and Sim Lim to get his Christmas present.

We dined in Nandos, like finally. I have been waiting for this day because the q is always so long and I hate waiting when im hungry.

We walked around Sim Lim and in the end we decided to get it online. So we head down to town to meet up with my sisters. Annie gave me a pen for Christmas present.

We waited for Peggie to off work before we head home.

26th Dec

We had a short family gathering at Yishun.

will upload the pictures SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment